We all know that one of the keys to good health is to watch what we eat. But do you know what you eat?
There are only 3 types of foods you can eat. Man-made (M), Animal-based (A) and Plant-based (P). I call this the M.A.P to healthy Eating.
Follow the steps below to find out how much Man, Animal or Plant foods you eat each day.
- Write down the foods you eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner (include any snacks)
- Place a M for Man-made, A for Animal product or P for Plant next to each food item you have listed
- Add the number of M / A / P separately and record below (eg. M=6, A=5, P=2)
- Total everything (eg. T=13)
- Work out your % for each (eg. divided each M / A / P by Total = %)